So you're looking for a housewarming gift? Likely the person you are buying for has all the big stuff already, so what do you buy them? Check out our top five housewarming gifts below!
- Scented Soy Candles - Who doesn't love a candle? Soy Candles are made from vegetable wax meaning they do not pollute the atmosphere in the way that many other candles do. This makes them a great choice for animal owners and parents. Soy Candles are all-natural, renewable and vegan making them the ethical choice for many, Soy wax also holds scent very well.
- Tea Towels - These are a great way to inject some colour and style into your kitchen. They are also very practical and useful when cooking or cleaning to wipe up spills, etc. Why not choose a cheery, colourful tea towel to give as a housewarming gift?
- A Bottle of Bubbly - What better way to celebrate a new home than by popping open a bottle of the good stuff? I'm sure most people would enjoy a glass of something sparkling and there are some good alcohol-free alternatives available too.
- Flowers - Flowers are always appreciated, they add a pop of colour and bring a little of the outside in. Try a local florist for some more unusual blooms.
- Chocolates - Most people enjoy this sweet treat. If you are looking for something different then look out for speciality chocolate shops, you're sure to find something to suit every taste.